April 13, 2013

Tell How Much God Has Done For You

Luke 8:39 says, "Return home and tell how much God has done for you." So the man went away and told all over town how much Jesus had done for him. 

I am the only one who can tell my story.  No one else is equipped to adequately describe the wonderful things that have changed in my life since I surrendered my life to Christ.  Christ has done great things in my life, and I now have the privilege of sharing that good news with all that I come into contact with! 

God spoke to me, "Alicia, go back" in my hospital room that day not long ago.  I will continue to spread all over how much Jesus has done for me, just like the man in Luke 8! 

Will you also be like the man in Luke 8?  I challenge you to join with me, as we share our stories of how Jesus has changed our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment