For those of you who know me well, you understand my OCD-like lists and organization. And now, with what I like to call my "baby brain," or my forgetfulness, it is more important than ever to keep lists- on sticky notes, in documents on the computer, sometimes both so I have a double copy if I forgot where the first list was! :) I am trying to come up with a list of all of the wonderful things that I must do before our little one decides to arrive. Although I know that I still have months to tackle my list, I tend to procrastinate majorly. Therefore, here is the start of my list (feel free to add as you see fit):
- Drywall, paint, and get the nursery ready
- SHOP! Duh! :) For baby items, maternity clothes, and diapers
- Train Daisy to listen to our commands better! Silly puppy! (Side note- she chewed up my Bible last week! Will post pictures later!)
- Take a much needed relaxation weekend
- Get a video camera
- Find a daycare provider.. When do I start that?!
- Start a scrapbook, where I can just stick pictures of Baby Pence in later