January 28, 2011

And the lists continue..

For those of you who know me well, you understand my OCD-like lists and organization.  And now, with what I like to call my "baby brain," or my forgetfulness, it is more important than ever to keep lists- on sticky notes, in documents on the computer, sometimes both so I have a double copy if I forgot where the first list was!  :)  I am trying to come up with a list of all of the wonderful things that I must do before our little one decides to arrive.  Although I know that I still have months to tackle my list, I tend to procrastinate majorly.  Therefore, here is the start of my list (feel free to add as you see fit): 

- Drywall, paint, and get the nursery ready
- SHOP!  Duh!  :)  For baby items, maternity clothes, and diapers
- Train Daisy to listen to our commands better!  Silly puppy!  (Side note- she chewed up my Bible last week!  Will post pictures later!)
- Take a much needed relaxation weekend
- Get a video camera
- Find a daycare provider.. When do I start that?!
- Start a scrapbook, where I can just stick pictures of Baby Pence in later

And the list goes on and on... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment