December 2, 2011

Family Matters

Day 1: I called Aunt Molly on my way home from work last night and we had a short chat about Lucas, Christmas, the house, and work.  She is going to be at Mom's tomorrow, so we're going to go and visit her.  Lucas will enjoy seeing Aunt Mo and Uncle Andy!  :)

Day 2: I text Grandma Pence and Ed to see if they would like to come over one night next week for dinner.  They are coming either on Thursday or Friday!  I am excited to show them the new room and to just spend time with them!  Since they are farther away (but still close enough for distance to not be an excuse) we don't spend as much time with them as we should and would like to.  They are wonderful people and make us laugh, so I am aiming to get closer with them in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment