Lucas has started teething, so I went online in search of some teething solutions for my poor little man. I figure there are more moms out there that could benefit from my research so here are some ideas that I found online:
1. A baby sock knotted on the end with an ice cube inside
2. A net teether with partly frozen fruit inside
3. Cold, wet washcloth
4. homeopathic teething tablets (Hylands)
5. The amber necklace
6. Fill pacifier with water and freeze
7. Cut a washcloth in strips and tie a big knot in the middle to avoid him taking in too much. Freeze them.