October 26, 2012

2012 Book List

 I have been doing fairly well with reading over the past couple of weeks!  I have devoted some time to reading almost every night before bed, right after I do my Bible Study for the day!  Yay!  I'm trying to get better about getting into God's Word and learning from others through their writing. 
  • Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
  • The 5 Love Languages of Children
  • Nonprofit Leadership in a For-Profit World: Essential Insights From 15 Christian Executives... Need to finish a couple chapters
  • Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst... Finishing the last two chapters tonight after I finish this blog post, hopefully! 
Here are some books that are on my "to-read" list and I aim to read them in the next few months:
  • Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst
  • What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa Terkeurst
  • The Adoption Decision by Christianson
  • Boundaries by Dr. Henry
  • A Woman’s Secret to a Balanced Life by Lysa TerKeurst
  • Why Men Hate Going to Church by David Murrow
  • Am I Messing Up My Kids by Lysa Terkeurst
  • Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman
  • More Than a Hobby by David Green (Hobby Lobby Founder)
  • Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall
  • Good to Great by Jim Collins
  • Let. It. Go. By Karen Ehman
  • Point Man by Steve Farrar
Anyways, I just hadn't posted an update about how my reading is coming in awhile and wanted to share with you my new book list!  I'm excited to grow and learn through these books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment