October 8, 2012

Busyness Almost Done?!

This weekend was filled with lots of fun and excitement... and cold air!  :)  Aunt Bonnie is back from Nashville, it was Montana's football senior night, I had my Southeast Iowa Walk to End Alzheimer's for work, we wrapped up our 2012 race season, went to visit an old friend's church to worship, and had a wonderful cookout with our family.  Although it was the coldest weekend this fall, we didn't let the weather put a damper on our fun!  I sure am glad this weekend is over, though!  :)  Running from one event to the next can be draining and tiring, despite being things we love doing. 

Now that my final Walk is over, my work schedule will begin to slow down some, which will be a relief for our family.  And we now have our Saturday evenings back, since race season has ended.  But the holiday time is quickly approaching and I pray for strength and much patience to get through another holiday season, with our many family functions and juggling of schedules.  Trying to stay positive, though!  :) 

My 24th birthday is also quickly approaching.  This birthday isn't a big one or anything, so I'm not really too excited about it or anything.  I did decide what I want to do, though; I will be spending Friday, October 19th scrapbooking with a group of ladies at a scrapbook shop.  I'm super excited to spend some alone time with my scrapbook, getting Lucas' 1st Year Book done!  :) 

Have a wonderful October, friends! 
God bless,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment