May 31, 2011

I love You, Travis

You work hard all day, painting cars while cheering up your coworkers.  You work hard to provide me with all I need.  You call me during the day just because you know I like it when you do.  You are passionate about our marriage and are willing to work hard to make it succeed.  You always encourage me, even when my plans and ideas are silly.  You love God.  You look forward to being a great dad and teaching Lucas about how to be a good man.  You laugh at me and get me to laughing at myself.  You paint my toenails because I'm too fat to bend over.  :)  You try your best to understand me.  You're sympathetic when I've had a bad day and are always willing to listen to me vent.  You never quit anything you have started.  You look for the positive in everything and everyone.  You never judge others based on first impressions.  You come home after long days at work and work some more on our house and lawn. 

Travis, I am SO proud to be your wife!  Thank you for all you do!  I LOVE YOU! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment