May 27, 2011

Today...

Outside my window: The neighbor's fencing laying against my fence.  We have a new neighbor fixing up the house next to ours.  He's a strange man and even has a huge metal spider laying outside.  Weird!  It's a beautiful day, though; The sun is shining and birds are chirping.  I love the thought of summer!

I am thinking: I need to get in the shower.  Lately, I have been absolutely exhausted and have really enjoyed sleeping in.  So here I am at 2:30 in the afternoon, still in my pajamas and unshowered, working from home.

I am thankful for: My loving, supportive husband.  I was so terribly cranky last night and Travis knew it right away.  He snuggled with me and allowed me to fall asleep really early.  Thanks hunny!  <3


I am creating: A list of pages that will be in Lucas' scrapbook.  I plan to buy some items this weekend to start the scrapbook next week!  I will hopefully have it all put together so all I have to do when he is born is stick pictures in it. 

I am going: We are completely out of food in our house!  :)  Hopefully I will be going grocery shopping tonight with the hubby! 


I am hoping: I am hoping that I can find motivation to get stuff done next week.  Like I said before, I have been super tired over the past couple of days and therefore haven't gotten too much accomplished.  After my blood glucose test yesterday, my stomach felt yucky and all I could manage to do was take a nap and lounge around.  Please pray for God to give me strength and motivation! 

Around the house: Our house is more of a disaster than I have ever seen it!  The living room has lathe and plaster chunks covering the floors and there is dust everywhere.  I need to be patient, though.  I know it will come together sooner or later!  :)

A few plans for the weekend: Tomorrow I am going yardsaling in the morning with Mom and Grandma, we are celebrating Grandpa Pence's birthday in the afternoon and are going to the Avon races in the evening.  Hopefully rain doesn't disrupt our plans!  Sunday is Memorial Day so we are going to Aunt Molly's for supper!  Busy but relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment