October 6, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone?!

My little man is 9 weeks old today!  He had his 2 month doctor appointment yesterday and weighs 11 lbs, 8 oz and is 22 1/2 in long. I can't believe how big he is getting!  He also got his first set of shots.  I'm glad Daddy was there because I would have been a mess without him there to hold Lucas' hands and calm him down.  The little band-aids on each fat thigh is so sad!  But I know he needs the shots to protect him in the future.  :)


Here is a picture of our little stud at 2 months!  Holding up his head like a big boy!  :)
 
Lucas also had his first church harvest party.  Here is Motter holding him and also our family picture at the bonfire.  It was such a beautiful night and didn't really get too chilly.  Travis and I were reminiscing about how many harvest parties we have been to together.  We were dating for the first one- back in 2005 we believe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment