October 9, 2011

Why Should We Be Organized?!

To quote from Imperfect Homemaking, we organize with purpose.  Why? 

"I organize my home because I believe that when we clear out the things that don't matter, we make room for the things that do.  Because our hearts and minds can only take so much chaos. And life has enough chaos of it's own.  Because we need a daily refuge from the clutter and the noise and the blaring messages that wait on our doorstep.  Because an uncluttered space creates an environment where we can learn and explore.  And because when we clear out stuff, we make room for people." 


I loved how elegantly she put this!  This really inspires me to get our own home organized so that our lives are less stressful and we are able to focus our energy on God, each other, and our friends and family.  Please pray for my strength to keep the motivation to organize our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment