July 7, 2011

33 Weeks... The Lists Continue!

With only 7 weeks (around 50 days) to go until Lucas is expected to make his grand entrance, I have been getting more excited and have been nesting more than ever.  Last night at around 9 pm, I decided I would wash some clothes, put away the clean dishes, and clean our whole bedroom.  I felt very accomplished!  :)  Today, all I have wanted to do is go home and organize the upstairs in order to fit all the shower goodies.  I will probably do that tonight when I get home! 

I have been thinking about what all I need to do before Lucas comes.  To make life easier for me, I once again have a list:
- Get nursery done!  Trav.. I love you, but move it!  haha! :)
- Organize upstairs in order to fit more stuff
- Move dresser from Treasa's to home
- Start washing newborn clothes, towels, etc.
- Clean up carseat
- Download music onto the Ipod
- Buy the Ipod dock if I don't get it at the shower on Saturday
- Finish the scrapbook
- Buy magazines and snacks for Travis and put them in the hospital bag
- Go with Grandma Sharon to get the crib
- Write a will and get it notorized
- Start Lucas' "cuss jar" savings account
- Clean up the glider and ottoman
- Buy diaper bag if I don't get it on Saturday
- Wash bobby pillow and cover
- Send baby shower thank you's after Saturday
- Set up pack and play in our bedroom
- Pack hospital bag
- Stock up on: toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, baby wipes, heavy overnight pads

No comments:

Post a Comment