July 19, 2011

Reasons I Know I'm in the 3rd Trimester...

- Picking up something off the ground requires preparation and thought.
- After each meal, I notice I am saving bits for later.
- We leave the bathroom light on during the night to avoid bumping into things during my 10 nightly trips to the bathroom.
- I'm afraid to laugh to sneeze too hard... ;)
- People look at my belly before my face.
- I break a sweat walking from the door to the car.
- Exercise counts as getting out of my chair to go to the restroom.
- I pick my shoes for the day based on which ones are easiest to get on.
- I stopped wearing my rings before I couldn't get them off any longer.
- Rolling over in bed requires counting out loud- 1,2,3, GO!
- I can't get off the ground without rolling onto all four paws first.  Wow!
- My stretchmarks look like a spider web.
- Strangers comment on how pregnant I am.
- My waddle is more like a duck than Donald's...
- He kicks my ribs so hard that I have to stand up or sit up straighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment