July 30, 2012

Ten Reasons I Love My Job

10. Alzheimer's disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the U.S. and is the only cause of death among the top 10 in the U.S. that cannot be prevented, cured or even slowed.  I hate this stinkin' disease and am proud to raise funds and develop programs to assist in ending Alzheimer's. 
9. I get to wear lots of purple and it's becoming one of my favorite colors.  ;)  Silly, but true! 
8. I get to meet lots of new, fun people and travel across Iowa! 
7. I have the opportunity to plan events, lead committees, and take our plans out to execution. 
6. I get to meet tons of neat elderly people and help them through tough times.
5. My co-workers care about each other and work well as a team.
4. The variety of my everyday tasks rock- I never get bored!  :) 
3. I have flexibility.  The company understands that we have families and things happen.  Just as long as I'm getting my work done, they allow flexibility in when I come in and leave. 
2. My boss is the most consistent, respectful, tactful, and caring woman in the world.  I am proud to call her my supervisor and mentor!
1. Did I mention that Alzheimer's disease stinks hardcore and we need to work hard to end it!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment