February 14, 2011

Excitement for Tomorrow


Courtesy of Babycenter.com

Tomorrow is our first ultrasound and our second appointment with our midwife!!  I cannot wait to hear our little baby's heartbeat and to see him/her moving around inside of me!  It's almost scary to think that there is another human being growing inside of me!  How can one see the miracle of pregnancy and still not believe in a powerful and amazing God?  I keep reading the weekly reminders about what is developing in the baby each week and how big he/she has grown.  It's simply amazing!  For week 11 (which is what I am until Wednesday) states that my baby is the size of a fig.  It says that his/her tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums and that some of his/her bones are beginning to harden.  How cool!  The picture to the right is what they send me each week- showing me just how big he/she is within my body.  I love the visual image!  It makes me proud of myself for what my body can accomplish!  :)  Who says women aren't strong creatures?  I will upload the sonogram pictures and update you on how everything went tomorrow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment