March 9, 2011

Day 14

Challenge: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

That has got to be my hubby!  :)  Travis is my encourager, lover, and best friend.  When I have a bad day, he's the one I want to hold me and to tell me that all will be okay.  When I'm complaining, he always finds a way to cheer me up.  Trav has a way of keeping life fun and spontaneous, complementing my often boring and structured way of life.  He is the best husband a woman could ask for- always thinking about my needs and what he can do to make my life better.  I am excited to see him hold our baby, because I know that he will be the most fun and loving dad in the whole world!  I am so glad that God placed Travis in my life and could not imagine life without him!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment