March 1, 2011

Day 6

Challenge: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Oprah is one of the biggest philanthropists in the world and I would love to walk in her shoes for a day so that I could choose which organizations and people receive the gifts/money.  I would start by donating a chunk to FOCC, the nonprofit I helped start in Henderson County.  Then I would give a lot to the small food pantries in rural areas of the country.  Then, I would buy my mom a new house, because she is the hardest working person I know and still cannot get her house completely fixed.  :)  I would also donate some to Alzheimers research in order to find a cure.  Oh man.. think about all the lives I could change in one day if I had the kind of money Oprah has! 

No comments:

Post a Comment