March 10, 2011

Day 16

Challenge: A picture of someone who inspires you.

Someone in life whom I have always aspired to be like is my Grandma Rady.  She's fun, active, and if she has a goal in mind she always suceeds.  For example, she just completed her Master's Degree two years ago and, although she was one of the oldest in her class, she stuck with it and now teaches BD kids!!  :)  Growing up, she encouraged me to excel in my schooling and always pushed me to do even better.  Throughout college, she sent me $10 in my mailbox each week, with an encouraging letter.  Looking back even farther, in high school, Grandma rarely missed school events whether sports or music or even silly art things at school.  She was always there- my biggest fan and cheerleader!  Thank you Grandma, for all of the encouragement and love you have given me over the years.  I'm looking forward to you being a Great-Grandma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment