November 21, 2011

Want/Need/Wear/Read/Play

I have been thinking about Christmas traditions, gifts, and Christmas in general lately.  I found a great Christmas idea- of course on pinterest- that I would love to incorporate into our Christmas traditions.  Since Lucas will only be 4 months old this Christmas, we will not be going too crazy with gifts.  I believe, however, that for future years a plan of attack would be beneficial.  Many moms go by the Want/Need/Wear/Read gift giving strategy.  However, I'm going to add one more category to this- play. 

Something they want.  Something they need.  Something to wear.  Something to read.  Something for play.

Of course, they will also be getting a stocking full of cheap items and candy.  I believe this will help us better budget our Christmas shopping and will still provide them with a decent amount of items to open on Christmas morning.  I will let you know how it works!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment