January 27, 2012

Career Paths

Hey friends!  As many of you know, I have been praying that God show me which direction He would like me to go in my career.  I have many paths that I could choose: teaching, daycare management, public speaking, writing and publishing a book, becoming a realtor, getting my MSW, and on and on... I am not always the best person when it comes to discerning what God's plan is for me.  I will continue to pray for this discernment.  Please pray for me also, as God loves when we pray for each others' struggles.  I am done with my current position in April and need to decide which direction to go at that point.  Right now, I will simply continue my Bible study, prayer life, and start writing my testimony.  God bless you all and have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment