May 27, 2013

Dear Donna

Dear Donna,

We had a rocky beginning; I was young and stubborn and thought I knew everything.  I'm so glad that we have repaired our relationship and I want you to know that I am fortunate that we have you in our lives.

You are such a giving woman; always thinking about ways you can make others' lives better.  You're always more than willing to help with church activities like VBS, serving on mission trips, and the LOVE committee.

You're also one of the most outgoing and friendly women I know and I look up to the way you have a knack for making friends with a complete stranger.  (Even if it does drive Montana crazy that you're always talking to random people... haha).

I love how you're always teaching Lucas manners and lessons; thank you for helping us prepare him for life by teaching him valuable skills!  He loves spending time with you and the cat cats!  :-)

Travis and I are glad that you're a huge part of our lives!  Thank you for being such a giving, compassionate woman!

With love,
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful letter ...

    Delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you a bit more. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some goodness.

    I'm also on the hunt for ideas to splatter some joy into our summer. I would love to hear your ideas. Come splash with us!

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/07/splatter-it-up.html

    Splashin,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete