May 10, 2013

Dear Mom


Dear Mom,

I'm sure you've heard the saying before: "The only thing better than having you for a Mom is my children having you for a Grandma."  Let me tell you how true this statement is!

I am so proud to be your daughter; you've taught me the value of hard work, caring for those around me, and enjoying each God-given day.  You've always encouraged me to reach for the moon and to try my hardest in everything; my hard work ethic most certainly comes from you modeling it for me!  You've always encouraged me to love and serve those around me, always putting others first.  Thank you for instilling this value in me from a young age!  I love being able to serve our community with you.  And you have always encouraged me to stay positive and keep smiling, even when life hands you lemons.  You have persevered through so much in your life and each trial made you stronger and I remember you always maintained your loving, positive attitude.  That's why I'm able to face the challenges of my life now; My amazing Mom modeled for me how to persevere and grow through struggles.

Mom, we are so blessed to have you in our lives.  I thank God each day for you!  Please always know how special you are to us!  I love you!

Much love and many hugs and kisses,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment