December 17, 2010

Unofficially Done

After three and a half years of attending Monmouth College, I am now complete with my Bachelor of Arts degree!  On Tuesday, I will find out my final grades for this semester and I am excited to be entering the 'real' world!  I had an interview this morning at Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging and I really enjoyed the ladies who interviewed me.  I am looking into going into the nonprofit sector and plan on continuing my education to get my Master's Degree in Social Work!  I know it will be a long three years- working full-time, going to school part-time, and being a family woman.  But it is important for me to complete my Master's Degree and will really put me in the next income bracket and make me more satisfied with myself!  I am excited for this next chapter in my life, although worried and nervous also.  Please pray that God continues to provide and watch over Travis and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment